There’s a reason why a luxury yacht rental is known as the epitome of all vacations.
In addition to being endlessly fun and relaxing, there is just something that feels extra luxurious about being aboard a massive vessel!
That also explains why private yachts are so coveted by the world’s wealthiest people. However, not everyone can afford to buy a giant floating resort, and not everyone wants to spend their vacation sharing their boat with hundreds of other people.
Luxury yacht rentals are the perfect way to merge the fun of a cruise with the luxury of a private yacht.
If you would love to rent a yacht in Hilton Head, keep reading to learn the top three tips for choosing the best luxury yacht rental.
Luxury Yacht Rental Tip #1: Timing is Everything
Some yacht charter businesses only offer short day cruises or a two hour sunset cruise. At Hilton Head Yacht Charter, we leave it up to you!
Here are our most popular luxury yacht rental packages:
- Fun & Sun Day Charter: You’ll set sail aboard 80 ft. Hatteras M/Y Top Shelf at 10am to ensure you enjoy every minute of your luxury yacht rental. Spend the day experiencing a plethora of exhilarating water sports and a vast selection of water toys. We offer:
- Water skiing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, water tubing, sea scooters, sea bobs, paddle boarding, and more!
- Soak up the sun on our floating swim platform, or lounge in luxury on any one of our three sundecks. This is a favorite choice of families and groups of friends.
- Sunset & Supper Cruise: As the South Carolina sun begins to sink below the horizon, you’ll have the best view available aboard your private luxury yacht charter. Enjoy cocktails and watch the sunset and moonrise. Get ready for dinner and prepare to experience culinary excellence prepared by your private executive chef. Our luxury evening cruise is perfect for romantic dinners for two, formal dinners for 12, or cocktail parties with your VIP guests.
- Full Day Yacht Charter Cruise: Fully immerse yourself in the yachting lifestyle with a Hilton Head Yacht Charter’s full day cruise package! Our full day cruise offers the best of both worlds, combining all the excitement of a daytime charter with the pure relaxation of a sunset cruise. Experience the full royal treatment and make your yachting dreams come true.
Whichever cruise you choose, your group will have an amazing time. It will be a vacation they won’t forget!
Contact our Cruise Concierge to start planning your charter!
Tip #2: Excellent Taste
Luxury yachting is about so much more than floating around. It’s about experiencing the creme de la creme in every way possible! Of course this includes everyone’s favorite part: the food.
Your luxury yacht rental includes an onboard executive chef who prepares every meal to your exact specifications. Charter guests work with our cruise concierge prior to charter, and our executive chef plans your menu accordingly. We source fresh, local ingredients to bring the flavors of the famous Lowcountry cuisine to life.
Some yachts have a small partial kitchen. On Top Shelf, our chef prepares every mouthwatering creation right below deck in our full-size galley.
Whether you prefer more casual fare or a formal multi-course feast, every single bite will be a delectable delight.
Your luxury yacht charter also includes a fully stocked bar and pantry, including premium liquors, champagne, wine, beer, mixers, soda, water and your favorite snacks.
Tip #3: Five Star Service
Another key point in choosing your luxury yacht charter: the vessel is only as amazing as its crew. If the crew provides top-tier service, then your charter will be outstanding. That’s why Hilton Head Yacht Charter hires only the best in the yachting industry.
Your private yacht rental boats a stewardess and full crew to take care of your every wish and whim.
From crafting your favorite cocktails, to preparing enviable snack spreads, serving five star meals, and making sure every minute aboard Top Shelf is as magical as possible, your crew is here to serve.
Most importantly, our luxury service begins before you ever step foot onboard your rental yacht. Our expert concierge is here to assist you from selecting menus, choosing a theme, and even planning a special event.
And of course, no yacht is complete without a highly experienced captain to guide you through the gorgeous Lowcountry waterscape smoothly and safely.
Schedule Your Luxury Yacht Rental Today
Finally, reach out to our concierge to explore Hilton Head Yacht Charter’s luxury excursion packages and learn more about renting a private yacht charter. We look forward to having you on board M/Y Top Shelf!